Paleo Yakitori – Ginger Chicken and Mango Salsa
Yakitori! Chicken on a stick. A legendary Japanese cuisine that has been satisfying the hearts of the Japanese for centuries. This recipe is so easy to make you should try it tonight! Why? Because I said so. You will thank me later!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, not the flakes
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 mangos
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1/8 cup of cilantro
- 1/2 a lime
- sea salt to taste
Paleo Breakfast – Stuffed Acorn Squash
I am a huge breakfast fan, I love trying new ideas that me and my wife can enjoy. I have always been a fan of butternut squash but have never had acorn squash until I tried this recipe. Let’s just say I have been eating this meal every Saturday morning for the last few weeks when I am off of work, it is THAT GOOD.
- ¾lb Natural Breakfast Sausage or Chorizo
- 1 acorn squash
- 2 eggs
- ½ of a yellow onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to your desire
Pulled Pork Chili Crock Pot Style!
The apocalypse came and smashed through Atlanta. You have heard a million times the streets look like a set of the Walking Dead, but it’s ok, Atlanta is pulling through. Speaking about pulling wouldn’t you want to bundle up, get cozy, and enjoy a nice pot of Pulled Pork Chili?? ANDDDD… All you have to do is throw a bunch of stuff in a Crock Pot! I hope you are safe at home so you can warm your body with this delightful meal!
Start the pot in the morning and by the evening you should have an amazing meal!
Let’s get it!
- 2 pounds of pork roast
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ cup siracha or hot sauce
- 3 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons of red pepper flakes
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cans of fire roasted tomatoes, 14 ounces
- 1 can of tomato sauce, 14 ounces
- 1 avocado
- 2 green onions
- salt to taste
Elvis Burger – Paleo Style!
Bananas on a burger?? Who else would think of that except the King? I originally thought this was going to be disgusting until I tried it over at the Vortex and it left every taste bud tingling. The recipe is super easy to make and I adapted it to be Paleo friendly. It also goes really well wrapped in romaine lettuce!
Viva Las Burgers!
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 leaves of romaine Lettuce
- 2 bananas peeled and diced up
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Breakfast Stew With A Kick – Spicy!
This is what I call my Spicy Mexican Breakfast Stew! Definitely wakes you up when you are feeling groggy and all you want to do is sleep in. This is probably one of the best breakfast meals I have tasted and is verrrry easy to make too, just throw a bunch of stuff together for a goulash and goodness! I might be just a little biased but anything with chorizo and bacon cannot do me wrong.
I LOVE Chorizo!
- 4 strips of bacon chopped up
- 2 organic chorizo chicken or pork sausages
- 1½ teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 serving of spinach, a handful works best
- 1 onion that is diced up
- 1 can of organic tomatoes, diced is the fastest
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- ½ a cup of organic vegetable stock or chicken stock, I go both ways depending on what I got
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper or chili powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of red pepper flakes, makes it extra spicy
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon of vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste!
Quick and Easy Mashed Cauliflower
I have been in search for the easiest and most delicious mashed cauliflower recipe online and have finally found it. I LOVE the taste of mashed cauliflower maybe even better than mashed potatoes!! Should take 10 minutes tops to create this amazing side dish that is extremely healthy for you!
Lets get mashing!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 garlic clove, crushed up
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons of dried chopped chives
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Paleo Churro Waffles
Growing up in Southern California you grow to love churros. Every amusement park or carnival you go to you will see kids running around with a long stick of the cinnamon sugary goodness. When I found this recipe my mouth dropped and my mind blew up. A healthier way to enjoy churros any time of the day?? Even for breakfast?? YES!!
Is your mouth watering yet?
- 1 1/2 cups of almond meal or almond flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¼-⅓ cup of coconut sugar
Paleo BLT – Salmon and Avocado on a Sweet Potato Bun
I love renditions on classic favorites. The sweet potato noodle bun is crazy good too! I have never had anything like it until I tried this recipe!! Definitely a must try!
This is a list that will make 1 Sandwich, so if you need more just double, triple, or quadruple it!
Recipe needs Potato spiralizer, I got mine used of craigslist for cheap or you can use amazon!
Sweet Potato Buns:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large egg and 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 tablspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 ounces salmon
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 2 teaspoon chopped up cilantro
- 1 tomato slice
- 1-2 large pieces of kale
- 1 onion slice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Paleo Cocoa Puffs
I am a huge cereal fan. When I started to research the negative aspects of including wheat based products in everything you eat, cereal was one of the first things that had to go… except… I found an ultra uber Paleo Cocoa Puff recipe that is madddd good. I went Coo Coo for Paleo Puffs!
It takes a minute to make but is well worth it. I make a bunch of it so I can keep it for later!
Are you Coo Coo??
- ¾ cup of blanched almond flour(make sure its packed)
- 1 cup + 2 tablesoons tapioca starch/flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup Coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White